Monday, September 29, 2008

IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding CONFERENCES!!!!!

Students in my homeroom were sent home today (Monday 9/29/08) with a letter to inform parents/guardians that I will not be here during the regularly scheduled conference days. I have included a copy of it below. I would like the have parents contact me to schedule a time that will be possible to hold a 20-30 minute conference some time in the next two to three weeks. Please read the letter below for more details. Thank you.

Dear Parents and Guardians,

Parent teacher conferences are scheduled for Thursday, October 9th and Friday, October 10th. Unfortunately I will be unable to meet for conferences on these scheduled days as I have been invited to take part as an observer in a Tanner Crab Survey for the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. To provide an opportunity to meet with all of the parents and guardians of students in my homeroom I will make myself available for conferences over the next several weeks. Please contact me with a day/time that will work best for you (between 3:10 and 5:30 pm). Please note that I will be gone on the crab survey from Monday, October 6th through Friday, October 10th. I will be able to meet on a limited basis from 8:00-10:00 am for those of you who would prefer a morning time. When contacting me please leave an email or phone number for me to reach you to confirm your date and time.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may bring to you and your family. I look forward to meeting with all of the parents of my homeroom students. Thank you for your patience and flexibility in this matter.

Sincerely,

David Kovach