Monday, October 6, 2008

Monday October 6th-Friday October 10th

REMINDER:

As I posted in previous days on this site and informed parents in a letter sent home with students, I am out of town this upcoming week (Monday October 6th - Friday October 10th). I will be taking professional leave to take part in a Tanner Crab survey completed by the Alaska Department of Fish and Game. Unfortunately I will not be available for conferences on Thursday or Friday. However, I will be contacting parents of students in my homeroom next week to schedule times for conferences. If you have a preference for a conference time please contact me by phone or email in the coming days and I will work to arrange a meeting at during the date and time of your convenience. I look forward to meeting with all of you soon. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Sincerely,

Dave Kovach

david_kovach@jsd.k12.ak.us
463-1899 ext 253